Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, phone number, or credit card information.
What is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser when you visit a website. Cookies allow you to remember your preferences, login to a website or remind you of the products in your shopping cart. The information collected by cookies helps us analyze your use of our website and provide you with a better user experience. For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that the cookies we store on your device contain only data, no code. Thus, they cannot access your device or transmit viruses or spyware.
Why do we use Cookie?
Cookies are used on Cadarojewellery.com for the following purposes:
- To realize the basic functions required for Cadarojewellery.com to work. For example, Cadarojewellery.com members do not lose items in the product basket during their visit. Logged in members do not need to enter their password again while visiting different pages on Cadarojewellery.com. We use cookie to improve our website according to your expectations.
- To analyze Cadarojewellery.com and to increase the performance of Cadarojewellery.com. That is, for example, determining the number of visitors to Cadarojewellery.com and making performance adjustments accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for, and also getting to know your device when you visit our website.
- To increase the functionality of Cadarojewellery.com and to provide ease of use. For example, to share to a third party social media channels on Cadarojewellery.com, to remember the user name information or search queries during the next visit of the user visiting Cadarojewellery.com, to ensure that you do not need to log in every time you visit our website.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors; to collect information about your online interaction in order to make product recommendations based on your product selection, to show you relevant ads.
What cookies are used?
Cookies owners can be categorized in terms of their lifetime and intended use:
- Depending on the party placing the cookie, platform cookies and third party cookies are used. While platform cookies are created by Infomag, third party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Infomag.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies are used depending on the time they are active. Session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Platform, while persistent cookies can remain on visitors’ devices for various periods depending on the area of use.
- On the platform according to its intended use: technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Cadarojewellery.com attaches great importance to the users’ ability to use their preferences on their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some cookies that are mandatory for the site to work. In addition, we would like to remind you that if some cookies are turned off, various functions of the site may not work.
The information on how to manage preferences for cookies used on Cadarojewellery.com is as follows.
- Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- In terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The mobile device’s settings menu can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.