Clarification Text on Protection and Processing of Personal Data
This notification is made in accordance with Article 10 of the “Personal Data Protection Law” numbered 6698 and due to legal obligation.
We, Can Jewellery Ltd. Şti. as (Cadaro Jewellery) attach great importance to the security of your personal data. In this context, we would like to inform you about the purposes of processing all kinds of personal data belonging to people who benefit from our products and services and all persons associated with our company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) numbered 6698, legal reasons, collection methods, and about third parties to whom and for what purposes your data can be transferred and the rights granted to you within the scope of PDPL.
Pursuant to the PDPL, your personal data that you have shared with us through our website www.cadarojewellery.com (“Website”), our stores and other channels, can be used by us, as Data Supervisor, within the framework of our activity and service purposes as explained in the PDPL; can be recorded, stored, preserved, updated, rearranged, disclosed to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation, transferred, transferred, shared, classified, anonymized and processed in other ways listed in the PDPL.
In this context, you give your explicit consent to the processing, transfer, sharing of your personal data, including special quality personal data, within the scope of PDPL and other relevant legislation, and to perform the other transactions listed above.
Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
- To know our customers better and understand their needs
- To provide more effective and quality service by improving our communication with our customers
- To carry out sales, marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- To be able to operate corporate communication and event management activities and processes
- To be able to offer personal products, services and offers to our customers
- To measure satisfaction with our products and services
- To be able to develop and diversify our products and services in line with the wishes and needs of our customers and to carry out the necessary quality and standard audits with them.
- To increase/improve the quality of the services/products offered to our customers, to carry out other sales, marketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) studies, especially to offer special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits to you for sales and marketing activities.
- To analyze and conduct profiling studies for sales and marketing activities
- To send a commercial electronic message to you if you give your consent via the check box on our website
Your personal data that you have shared with us will be processed in accordance with the periods required by the legislation on processing and protection of personal data and other legislation, especially Law No. 6698, as long as the legitimate purposes stated above are not eliminated.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be collected by our company or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of our company, verbally, in writing or electronically, by the following methods, including but not limited to:
- Electronically filled membership form
- Social networks that allow you to login to our websites during membership or login
- Contact forms on our websites or websites belonging to third parties to contact us
- Online shopping applications, cookies used to identify you
- Various contracts you have signed with our company and electronic mails and letters you have sent to our company
- Third party company (s) processing data on behalf of our company or supporting our company at any stage of the membership program process
- Our customer service channels, including our employees, digital marketing and call center
- Social media channels, Google etc. use of search engines
- Market research companies and companies and programs to measure customer satisfaction
- Membership contracts and other contracts, campaigns, applications, forms, offers
In addition, your Personal Data can be processed basing on the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Law and listed below. In case if the following personal data processing conditions stipulated by the law are available, your personal data may be processed without your consent.
- Cases of clear stipulation by Law
- Cases directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, when it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract.
- Cases when it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation
- Cases when data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
- Cases when data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed
If the above-mentioned personal data processing conditions are not available, we inform you that the explicit consent of the customers is obtained for personal data processing activities and that no processing is carried out without prior consent.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
For the purposes listed above, your personal data are not limited to those that comply with PDPL and applicable law; in accordance with the purposes of the services we offer, your data may be transferred to the following parties;
- Our business contacts, regulatory and supervisory institutions (in line with the purpose of the service we offer with our business partners)
- Servers located in the country or abroad and companies providing this server support and domestic/foreign individuals and institutions where we receive physical server and/or cloud service (due to the information technologies we use)
- Companies that process data on behalf of our company, provide customer satisfaction measurement, profiling support, support in the field of sales and marketing, especially in the field of SMS, mailing, archiving, in matters that require processing of personal data
Rights of Personal Data Owner
Your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law about “Regulating the rights of the person concerned” can be sent to the address of our company at Side Mah. Antalya Cad. No: 37/1 Manavgat, Antalya/Turkey in writing or to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by secure electronic signatures or can be transmitted by other methods stated in the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Officer ”
Our company always reserves the right to update this Information Text within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
Your Rights As a Personal Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of PDPL
- To learn whether your personal data have been processed or not
- To request information if your personal data have been processed
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose.
- To know the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred domestically or abroad
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- To request deletion or destruction in order to be evaluated within the principles of purpose, duration and legitimacy
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, to request notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- In case the processed data has been analyzed exclusively through automated systems – to object to this result in the event of a result against you, to request the compensation of the damage in case your personal data have been processed illegally and therefore you suffer damage
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDPL, you possess the right to demand in writing the exercise of your rights indicated above. The applicant can submit an application in person, or send it to our company through a notary, or by signing it with a “secure electronic signature” as defined in the Electronic Signature Law 5070, or send it to our company email address.
Data Responsible: Can Mücevherat Ltd. Şti.
Address: Side Mah. Antalya Cad. No: 37/1 Manavgat/Antalya
E-mail address: email@example.com
If you request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your Personal Data we would like to emphasize that you will leave our membership system and in this context, you will not be able to benefit from the advantages of our membership system from the relevant date.
We, as Cadaro Jewellery ask for your communication permission so that we can notify you of our opportunities and campaigns that we think will attract your attention via e-mail, SMS and similar electronic communication tools.
“I have read and understood the above information text, I expressly consent to the collection of my personal data within the PDPL by confirming the membership agreement in the the Cadaro Jewellery membership system on the website www.cadarojewellery.com and to the processing of my personal data for the aforementioned purposes, transferring them to the aforementioned third parties in Turkey and abroad.”
Commercial Electronic Message Confirmation
We, as Cadaro Jewellery asks for your communication permission so that we can notify you of our opportunities and campaigns that we think will attract your attention via e-mail, SMS and similar electronic communication tools.
I have read and understood the above information, and I expressly agree that my personal data that I have shared in the past and/or will transmit in the future will be processed by Cadaro Jewellery to provide advertisements, campaigns, gains, news and other similar benefits within the PDPL and Electronic Commerce Law. In this context, with the membership application that I have submitted at www.cadarojewellery.com, I also give my express consent to contact me electronically using the following methods.
Commercial Title: Can Mücevherat Ltd. Şti.